How to Use Your Proxy Services
With Internet Explorer
Turning it on
- Click the 'gear' icon in IE [screenshot]
- Open the Intenet Options window [screenshot]
- Select the 'connections' tab [screenshot]
- Click the 'LAN Settings' button [screenshot]
- Enter the Host/IP address and Port number that was displayed at checkout and in your welcome email. Then click "Advanced" [screenshot]
- Check "Use the same proxy server for all protocols", then click "OK" [screenshot]
- That's it! When prompted by IE to enter a username/password [screenshot], enter the username and password provided to you at checkout. To test that you're in the right country, click here.
Turning it off
- When you want to turn off the proxy, repeat steps 1-5 again. For address and port, simply remove what you previously typed so that those fields are empty.
Can't Find What You Need?
Click Gear Icon in IE
Open Internet Options
Select Connections Tab
LAN Settings Button
Advanced Proxy Settings